Department of Information Technology, NBEMS
The NBEMS website has been developed and maintained in-house by the IT
department of NBEMS. IT department of NBEMS plays a significant and vital
role as a support system of each and every activity of NBEMS.
IT department assist the Department of Examination in following crucial
Theory Exit Examinations in Hybrid Mode
OSCE Based DNB/DrNB Practical Examinations
Management of Labs for Digital Evaluation of Answer scripts
Conduct of Skill Tests for Recruitment Examinations of NBEMS
Publication of Results of various Examinations
Generation of the high Stake results such as NEET PG, NEET MDS etc
IT department provides its support to various other activities of the NBEMS
IT Support for Accreditation Committee Meetings, GB Meetings,
Specialist Board Meetings and other important meetings of the NBEMS
Distribution of FMGE Pass Certificate
Conduct of CME and other Academic Events
Conduct of other events such as Annual Day, Hindi Mah, Vigilance
Week, Patient Safety Day, Republic and Independence Day, Cultural
Fest, Sports Week etc.
Conduction of in-person Mop-up Round of NBEMS Counseling
Apart from the above, IT department is also involved in development and
maintenance of a number of indigenous software applications for various
departments and other stake holders of NBEMS such as:
SULEKHA (Sugam Lekha Khata)
- Pay and Payments related activities
– Online facilities for the DNB/DrNB trainees for thesis related
DTES (Digital Thesis Evaluation System)
– for digital evaluation of Thesis by NBEMS Assessors
– Digital Thesis Repository of DNB/DrNB Thesis accepted by NBEMS
– For facilitation for Scheduling and conducting e-learning webinar
classes and lectures for DNB/DrNB Trainees.
– for facilitating various recruitment agencies all across the world
for verification of DNB/DrNB degrees awarded by NBEMS and apply for
duplicate degrees in case of loss of Degree Certificate.
Portal for NBEMS trainees and NBEMS accredited hospitals
for Annual Course Fee and other Registration related activates.
NBEMS-PRAYAS (Prashasanik Yatra Sahayak)
– facilitation for booking of tracking of vehicles for NBEMS Officers,
Faculty Members and guest for official purposes.
VRKS (Visitor Record Keeping System)
- Scheduling, travel management and Record keeping of all visiting
Faculty members and experts for various exam related activities.
ORP (OSCE Result Processing System)
– For Processing of score of OSCE based practical Exams.
for Intra-Office Communications
एकता (एनबीईएमएस कानूनी केस तालिका)
– for Processing and record keeping of NBEMS legal cases information.
NBEMS Rajbhasha Library Portal
– IT Related Grievance Registration and complaint resolving system.
– Facilitation for NBEMS Staff for Administration related works.
File Tracing System
- For recordkeeping and tracking of internal file/document movement
· Other Software applications such as DigiDoc, Image Compressor, PDF tools,
Excel tools etc.
NBEMS IT department is at present maintaining the network Computers,
Laptops, Printers and many other network devices at three locations i.e
NBEMS Dwarka Office, NBEMS Dwarka-Annex Office and NBEMS Ansari Nagar
Office. IT department is also involved in liaison with our Technical
Partners/Vendors in connection with the implementation and activities of
their technical supports.
We also extend our support to various NBEMS Departments for generation of
multimedia contents such as multimedia presentations, Document designs,
सेवा अस्माकं धर्मः is department’s motto and with a limited staff strength
of five, the department delivers all above activities on time by working on
most of the weekends and on extended hours on weekdays.
Felicitation of IT Department Staff by dignitaries for their various