National Board of Examinations
Dated: 15th January, 2018
Subject:- Non- submission of essential documents by applicants for FMGE December, 2017
· The result of FMGE- December 2017 conducted on 21st December 2017 by NBE has been declared on 12-1-2018 and is available at website nbe.edu.in
· In terms of Para 8.7 of the information bulletin of FMGE December 2017, applicant candidates were required to submit self certified scanned documents as prescribed therein latest by 4th December, 2017.
· The following candidates have failed to submit their documents to NBE despite several reminders to them through E-mails and telephonic communications.
· In terms of eligibility criteria as mentioned in the Information Bulletin, the prescribed documents therein are essential pre-requisite onwards determination of eligibility for FMGE December, 2017.
· The candidature of these candidates is purely provisional.
· Candidates are hereby given last & final opportunity to submit the scanned document/s (as already informed vide earlier Email/letter/s) at email@example.com latest by 31st January, 2018 failing which their candidature shall automatically be cancelled.
· Result of such candidates shall be declared only on submission of required documents and fulfillment of eligibility criteria.