Write short notes on the following:-
involvement in Mucopolysaccharidosis.
changes in Pregnancy Induced Hypertension.
- Management of Irregular Astigmatism in
- Visual Rehabilitation in Macular
- Amniotic Membrane Transplantation.
- Multifocal Intraocular Lenses.
- Pharmaco Theraputics of Dry Eye.
- Problems of Pediatric Cataract
- Diagnostic challenges of retained
intraocular foreign body
- Discuss the diagnosis, management and
complications of Viral Keratitis.
- Closed Globe Injury – classification and management.
- Involutional Entropion-
Pathophysiology and management.
- Lamellar Keratoplasty- types, indications
- Phakic IOLs.
- Minimal Ptosis Procedures-
indications, techniques and complications.
- How will you investigate a case of
Convergent Squint with Nystagmus.
- . Uses of Botulinum Toxin in
- . Vision 20/20.
- Macular Hole- causes, diagnosis
- Pterygium and its management.
- Ophthalmic manifestations of AIDS and
- Amblyopia and its management.
- Role of OCT in ophthalmic practice.
- Scleritis and its management.
- Thyroid related ophthalmopathy-
clinical presentation and diagnosis.
- Cavernous sinus thrombosis- etiology,
diagnosis and management.
- Automated perimetry in glaucoma-
types and their comparisons.
- Retinopathy of prematurity.
- Lens induced glaucoma- types,
diagnosis and principles of management.
- . Optical principles of
Pachymeter. Types and uses in
- Give the differential diagnosis of
nodule at limbus and how to manage it.
- Indocyanine Green Angiography.
- Investigations of a case of
Abnormal Head Posture.
- Development of Electronic Eye. What are the limitations?
- . STURMS CONOID- Illustrate with
- Types of Goniolens. What role it has in diagnosis and
management of type of glaucoma
- . Investigations of Amaurosis Fugax
- Crouzen’s Disease.
- Development of different types of