National Board of Examinations
CET - SS CENTRALIZED COUNSELING JAN 2012 ADMISSION SESSION - THIRD ROUND
The schedule for allocation of vacant seats of DNB Super Specialty in THIRD round of CET SS counseling for 2012 admission session is stated below.
Kindly check the availability of DNB super specialty seats at NBE website before reporting to counseling venue on assigned date & time. Eligible candidates may kindly download their rank letter by the following link:
Click here for Rank letter Third Round
1. CET(SS) Merit Based Centralized Counseling 2012 will be held in New Delhi only, at National Board of Examinations office, PSP Area, Sector 9, Dwarka (Landmark: Opp. District Court, Sec-10 Dwarka, New Delhi) as per prescribed schedule. Candidates are required to make their own arrangement for stay. No TA/DA shall be given by NBE to attend the counselling.
- Candidates are required to bring their RANK LETTER (Third Round) at the time of counseling along with the other prescribed documents.
- Candidate has to be present in person on the day of his/her counseling to participate in counseling at scheduled time specified in his/her Rank Letter. No authorized representative on behalf of candidate will be permitted. Candidate may kindly ensure to arrive for counselling on time at designated venue. NBE shall not be responsible for delay in arrival due to any reason. No claim in this regards will be entertained. NBE reserves its rights to take decisions in cases of late reporting.
- List of Prescribed Documents: Candidates have to bring the following documents IN ORIGINAL, along with certified copies of the documents at S.No. (ii) to (ix), for participation in counselling:
i. Rank Letter (Third Round) downloaded from NBE website www.natboard.edu.in
ii. CET SS (2012) PASS certificate issued by NBE.
iii. MBBS Degree certificate.
iv. MD/MS/DNB degree certificate/Provisional Pass certificate*.
v. Permanent/Provisional Registration certificate issued by MCI/State Medical Council for registration of MBBS qualification.
vi. Additional Qualification (MD/MS) registration certificate issued by MCI/SMC.
vii. Matriculation/High School/Higher Secondary Certificate as a proof of Date of Birth.
viii. SC/ST certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
ix. OBC certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable. The sub-caste should tally with the central list of OBC.
x. Any other relevant certificate or document.
* Provisional certificate of MD/MS/DNB Degree is permissible only for those candidates who had passed the MD/MS/DNB qualification in their respective specialty in the year 2011. If they have passed MD/MS/DNB before 2011 and the degree certificate has not been issued so far by the concerned university/Board, documentary evidence of this in form of a letter from competent authority of respective university/Board to be furnished at the time of counseling.
- Candidates without original documents will not be allowed to appear/participate in Centralized Counselling by NBE under any circumstances. Candidates who have deposited their original documents with the Institutes/Colleges/Universities and have come for counseling with a certificate stating that "their original certificates are deposited with the Institute/Colleges/University" will not be allowed to participate in counseling.
- Candidates are required to bring one of the Govt issued ID card (PAN card or Indian Passport or Driving Licence or Election ID card) in original at the time of appearing for counselling. No other ID proof will be accepted.
- All the certificates must be in HINDI or ENGLISH. In case if any of the certificate(s) is/are in regional language, its Hindi/English version translated copy duly authenticated by a Group A Gazetted Officer will be required in original.
CLICK HERE FOR LIST OF ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES AND SCHEDULE FOR
CET SS COUNSELING (THIRD ROUND) 2012 ADMISSION SESSION