National Board of Examinations
Dated: 11th Jan, 2012
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES APPEARING IN EXAMINATIONS CONDUCTED BY NBE:
- Candidates are advised to acquaint themselves with the location of the examination centre allotted to them one day prior to the day of examination. No claims shall be entertained regarding location of venue of examination centre.
- Entry beyond the scheduled time of examination is NOT permitted under any circumstances. Kindly refer to reporting time as indicated on ADMITCARD.
- Early exit from the examination hall is not permitted.
- Use/possession of mobile phones/all kinds of electronic gadgets is prohibited in the examination hall.
- Candidates are advised not to bring mobile phones or any such electronic gadgets at the examination venue.
- An unfair means case shall be registered against candidates who are found in possession/use of mobile phones or such electronic gadgets and will be dealt accordingly. Candidates may not be allowed to write this examination or future examination in case they are found in possession of mobile phones or any such electronic gadgets
- Cases of impersonation shall be dealt strictly as per unfair means guidelines of NBE and will invite penal action including criminal action.
- Candidates must cooperate in the videography of the conduct of examination at the examination centre.
- Candidates may be frisked before entry to examination centre. Candidates are requested to cooperate with the frisking at the examination centre.
- Candidates may note that:
Disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing, or facilitating transmission and storage of the contents of the National Board of Examinations or any information therein in whole or part thereof in any form or by any means, verbal or written, electronically or mechanically for any purpose, shall be in violation of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and/or the Copyright Act, 1957 and/or the Information Technology Act, 2000. Such actions and/or abetment thereof as aforementioned may constitute a cognizable offence punishable with imprisonment for a term up to three years and fine up to Rs. two lakhs.
- Candidates appearing for NBE examinations are required to have gone through these instructions and guidelines and agree to abide by them.
- By appearance in the examinations, it is deemed that candidate has consented for the foregoing.