The following points in the information bulletin of CET (BS) December 2010 may be read as:-
1. 2.26 Information for candidates
CET June 2010 may read as CET December 2010
2. 4.1 Eligibility: (English / Hindi).
Last date of 11th October 2010 to be read as 14th October, 2010
3. 4.2 Pattern of Examination ( Hindi)
No negative marking will be applicable in CET-DEC-10 Examination.
4. 4.6 Validity of CET results (Hindi)
Shall be one session i.e. current year (Jan 2011) academic session only.
4. 4.10 Date of Examination.
Annexure G may read as Annexure E.
5. Page 26, Para 6 may be read as
Enclose attested photocopies of certificate and Challan Slip with the non scannable form.
6. Annexure G
1. Refund may read as Regard
2. It has been decided that candidates in possession of recognized diploma qualification desirous of admission to DNB course shall have to qualify an entrance exam. Detailed scheme in this regard shall be notified in due course.
The terms and conditions of the English version shall apply.