Ref..No. NBE/JULY/2010/4438 Dated: 5-7-10
To : Dean/Director/Medical Superintendent of all NBE
accredited Hospitals/ Medical Colleges.
Sub : Admission as a DNB trainee for July 2010 Session --- Reg.
As per the admission guidelines for July 2010 session, candidates successful in the DNB CET can apply to institutions accredited by the National Board of Examinations for pursuing the 3 years postgraduate DNB programme in various broad specialties. The selection will be purely on merit cum choice basis, based on the marks obtained by candidate in NBE-CET.
Kindly note that in case of two or more candidates having similar CET marks (TIE), the following sequence of parameters should be followed as a tie breaker:
1. Consolidated marks of MBBS (all professionals)
2. Marks of third final professional examination.
3. Marks of second professional examination.
4. Marks of first professional examination.
5. Marks obtained in 12th class.
6. Date of Birth (Candidate higher in age shall be given preference.
This issues with prior approval of Competent Authority.
(Dr. Vishakhaa Kapoor)
Deputy Director (Medical)