NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS
(Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India)
Ansari Nagar, Ring Road, New Delhi-110029.
Tel.No. 011- 46054605,45593000 Fax: 011-45593009
Website : www.natboard.edu.in
REGISTRATION FORMAT FOR DNB CANDIDATES FOR SEEKING INTERNET BASED COUNSELING FROM SUBJECT MATER EXPERTS
NBE has arranged counseling services for DNB candidates who are not able to clear theory or practical examinations. These would be available to the registered candidates as per the specified date and time, during which the concerned subject matter experts would provide the counseling services so as to help the candidates to improve their performance.
THE CONCERNED CANDIDATES SHOULD REGISTER WITH NBE AND PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO ENABLE THE BOARD TO PLAN FOR THEIR COUNSELING SESSIONS BY E-MAIL ID :- email@example.com.
1. Name & correspondence address of the DNB candidate
2. Primary or Post diploma candidate
3. Registration Number & Roll Number
5. Unsuccessful in theory or practical examination please specify-
6. Name of the Hospital from where DNB Training was done
7. Email ID
8. Contact number ( Land line and mobile)