National Board of Examinations
Jan 2013 admission session
Dated: 18th July 2013
Revised Schedule for 2nd Round of Counseling - DNB CET- Jan 2013 Admission Session
Kind Attention: Applicant candidates for DNB CET November 2012
§ The second round of DNB CET Centralized Merit Based Counseling shall be conducted by NBE from 1st August 2013 to 7th August 2013 at NBE Dwarka Office, New Delhi.
Click here to view & download the revised schedule of DNB CET – 2nd Round of Counseling
Jan 2013 admission session
§ No fee is required to be paid by the candidates who have participated in the first round of counseling and have opted for participation in the 2nd round of counseling. Candidates beyond merit position 6000 who will be participating in the counseling for 1st time are required to pay counseling fee of Rs. 2000/- by means of Demand Draft in favour of National Board of Examinations, payable at New Delhi, on the day of counseling at counseling venue itself.
§ Participation in the Counseling shall be strictly as per the eligibility criteria and guidelines mentioned in the Information Bulletin for DNB CET (November 2012) and Handbook for DNB CET Centralized Merit Based Counseling - January 2013 admission session and notices/clarifications issued by NBE in this regard.
§ Candidates are required to bring their RANK LETTER at the time of counseling along with other prescribed documents. For participation in counseling candidates can download their rank letters from the link given below:-
Click here to download the Rank Letter - DNB CET Centralized Counseling
January 2013 admission session
· List of Documents Required for Counseling: Candidates have to bring the following documents IN ORIGINAL. In addition, candidates are also required to bring certified photocopies of the documents mentioned at S.No. (i) to (xi). Certified photocopies have to be submitted to NBE at the time of verification of documents:
i. Rank Letter downloaded from NBE website www.natboard.edu.in
ii. DNB CET Result Certificate (November 2012) downloaded from NBE website www.natboard.edu.in
iii. MBBS Degree certificate/Provisional Pass Certificate of MBBS*
iv. Permanent Registration certificate issued by MCI/State Medical Council for registration of MBBS qualification.
v. Proof of MBBS Qualification being recognized as per IMC Act/Central Government.
vi. Internship Completion Certificate (internship completion date must be on or before 31st January 2013).
vii. Mark sheets of all MBBS Professional Examinations.
viii. Matriculation/High School/Higher Secondary Certificate as a proof of Date of Birth.
ix. SC/ST/PWD/OBC certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable. Caste certificate must be issued by competent authority. The sub-caste should tally with the central Govt. list.
x. Any document (Bonafide certificate/Mark sheet/Attempt Certificate etc issued by concerned institution/medical college) confirming the name of the institution/medical college from where the MBBS qualification was pursued.
xi. Any other relevant certificate or document.
*Provisional certificate of MBBS Qualification is permissible only for those candidates who had passed the MBBS Qualification in the year 2012.
If the candidate has passed MBBS Qualification before 2012 and the MBBS degree certificate has not been issued to him/her so far by the concerned university/Board, documentary evidence to this effect in form of a letter from competent authority of respective university/Board is to be furnished at the time of counseling.
If a candidate is employed or under any kind of bond, he/she has to furnish a ‘No Objection Certificate or/and Relieving letter’ issued by competent authority of concerned University /Employer before the cut off date prescribed to join the DNB course in case he/she decides to opt for a confirmed seat. The seat allotment letter to such candidates will be issued only after a copy of ‘No Objection Certificate or/and relieving letter’ is submitted to NBE.
Click here for Guidelines for candidates who have deposited their
Original documents/certificates at other Medical College /Institution.
· Candidate has to be present in person on the day of his/her counseling to participate in the counseling at scheduled time specified in his/her Rank Letter.
· The final seat matrix shall be displayed at the counseling venue and NBE website before the start of second round of counseling. List of indicative seats is available at the NBE website.
Click here for list of vacant DNB (Post MBBS) seats - January 2013 admission session
· Candidates may note that there shall not be any further round of counseling for Jan 2013 admission session. Consequently, there shall not be any provision to opt for further round of counseling.
· For any further clarification/assistance related to DNB CET Centralized Merit Based Counseling – January 2013 admission session, please write to NBE at e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org