National Board of Examinations
Ref.No.NBE/ XXVI/2013 Dated: May 15th, 2013
Sub: National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for Post Graduate – Declaration of Results
· NEET-PG is the eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses under ambit of Post Graduate Medical Regulations notified by Medical Council of India with approval of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
· Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India has notified National Board of Examinations for conducting the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for Post Graduate courses vide notification dated 21st December, 2010.
· The National Board of Examinations has conducted the test between 23rd November to 6th December 2012 at 52 test centres in 33 cities across the country wherein 95673 candidates registered for the examination and 90,377 candidates appeared in the examination.
· Pursuant to the Orders of Hon’ble Supreme Court dated May 13th, 2013 National Board of Examinations has declared the results of NEET-PG and the results are available at the website www.nbe.gov.in
· The merit list as provided vide this result shall be used for counseling /admission to various Post Graduate seats in accordance with the orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court dated May 13th, 2013 and are subject to the final judgment to be pronounced by the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in the TC (Civil) 98-99/2012 and related matters.
· Please refer to website www.nbe.gov.in for details.