National Board of Examinations
Dated: 1st August 2012
Kind Attn: Head of the Institutions/DNB Coordinators of all NBE accredited Institutions/ Medical Colleges and all DNB/FNB candidates.
Subject: Medical fitness for Admission to DNB/FNB courses – regarding
1. As you are aware that selection for DNB/FNB seats is done only through centralized merit based counseling conducted by NBE.
2. Joining of a candidate to a NBE accredited institute through Centralized Merit Based Counseling is subject to medical fitness of the candidate.
3. The medical examination of the candidate shall be done by the Medical Board of the concerned NBE accredited institute. Candidate found fit in the medical examination shall only be allowed to join the DNB/FNB course.
4. Any abnormality being detected at the time of medical examination has to be brought to the notice of NBE.
5. NBE reserves its rights to take a final decision in the matter of a candidate being found unfit in medical examination.